Endorsements and involvement have started rolling in for this years Lakes and Trails Festival on July 14.
• The Kingston Public Library is coming with their giant lawn games.
• Frontenac Outfitters will be there with their boats and paddling help.
• Trousdale’s General Store will have ice cream for all participants.
• Barb Mclaren and crew are organizing the BBQ.
• The Cataraqui Canoe Club will be leading a canoe trip on Sydenham lake starting and ending at the Point.
And, there is more to come. If you have an idea, or want to help, send it along.